Become a member
- Membership to the first Italian business community established in Brussels
- Direct access to the Members’ contacts and the main Italian and international representatives of the social, political and economic sphere
- Possibility to participate to GII’s exclusive meetings, and high-profile events reserved to members
- Possibility to sponsor events organized by GII with the high patronage of the Embassy of Italy in Belgium
- Possibility to propose and organize events in collaboration with the secretariat and the GII Network
- Inclusion of the Members’ profiles in the website
- Social media mention from the GII accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Possibility to share the Members’ own activities and events via GII newsletters
- Possibility of speaking opportunities at events (co)organized by GII
- Mention in the GII official publications
PROCESS & MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
According to the Art. 6 of the Statute, the membership request can be submitted if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- Representatives of Italian organizations and enterprises with investments, branches, or representation offices in Belgium. It is possible to join the Association as an individual member or on behalf of the organization.
- Italian nationals who occupy managerial or professional positions in foreign organizations and enterprises, not necessarily Italian, but carry out activities relevant for the Italian economic, industrial, and commercial sector. It is possible to join the Association as an individual member.
Send a scanned copy of the signed documents to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the original hard copies to the following address:
Gruppo Iniziativa Italiana AISBL
Avenue Marnix 30 (bte 14)
1000- Brussels (Belgium)
Once received, the membership application will be submitted to the Executive Committee for approval.
Proceed to the payment of the issued membership fee invoice amounting to 500.00 €.
The membership process is now complete. The new Member can start exercising the rights and enjoying the benefits entitled to the Full Members of GII.