In conversation with Antonio Tajani | Vicepresident of the Council of Ministers and Minister for foreign affairs and international cooperation
On Wednesday July 28, at 20:30, the Italian Initiative Group will host Minister Antonio Tajani for a meeting with the Italian business community represented in GII.
The Minister will provide highlights regarding the latest developments of the war in Ukraine and the outcomes of URC 2023 conference, as well as on the priorities identified by G7 – also in view of the Italian Presidency in 2o24 – and on all topics related to the Italian relationship with the European Union.
Communications and logistics: ianusGroup
- Antonio Tajani | Vicepresident of the Council of Ministers and Minister for foreign affairs and international cooperation
- Alberto Mazzola | President of the Italian Initiative Group
- Federica Favi | Italian Ambassador in Belgium and Honorary President of the Italian Initiative Group
- Vincenzo Celeste | Italian Permanent Representative in EU
* The event is reserved to Members of the Italian Initiative Group only