Deloitte – GII | European Economic Policy Forum – IV Edition – 6 July 2023 (09:00-11:00)
The Gruppo di Iniziativa Italiana organised the fourth edition of the European Economic Policy Forum, in collaboration with Deloitte and the high patronage of the Embassy of Italy in Belgium.
The conference provided a high profile forum for discussion regarding the current economic and industrial outlook in the EU, gathering policymakers, leading business associations and the private sector, including:
- Massimiliano Salini – (Host) | TRAN Committee, European Parliament
- Adrián Vázquez | Chair of JURI Committee, European Parliament
- Patrizia Toia | Vice-Chair of ITRE Committee, European Parliament
- Roberto Viola | Director General of DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Matteo Borsani | Head of Confindustria delegation to the EU
- Isabel Yglesias | Head of CEOE delegation to the EU
- Holger Kunze | Director European Office, VDMA
During the event, Deloitte contributed to the debate presenting the results of the CFO Survey 2023, an exclusive report highlighting the economic sentiment and opinions of approximately 1400 Chief Financial Officers of major EU corporations.
The conference took place at the European Parliament (Room ASP 3E-2) on July 6, 2023 from 9:00 to 11:00.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
no images were found